- Don’t pay someone to move a bunch of junk, get rid of it! Before you pack anything, do a merciless purge of your possessions. You’ll be so glad when you have that much less to unpack on the other side!
- Book your movers as soon as possible. We are hearing many stories of delayed moves because the movers are already booked up.
- If you plan to rent and drive your own truck, get a truck with a ramp for loading.
- Make arrangements to turn on the utilities at your new home and discontinue them at your current home.
- Notify everyone of your new address: family, church, banks, post office, online shopping accounts, etc.
Leslie Green (225) 202-7935. Leslie@PatWattam.com