If you plan to sell your home, chances are you hope to sell it as quickly as possible. You should stage your home to make it will stand out to potential buyers. Here are 5 tips that might help.
1. Reduce the clutter. The most important thing you can do to prepare your home for sale is to get rid of clutter. Ask yourself what you can live without. One of the major contributors is too much furniture. Empty counters in the kitchen and bathrooms are a big plus.
2. Shine a light on it. Great lighting is one of the things that make a home warm and inviting. Open the blinds, let the sunshine in!
3. Neutralize it. By painting a room with warm, neutral hues such as warm tans and honeys will help tone down any dated finishes in a space.
4. Accessorize. A room can be made more appealing by mixing the right accessories. Using an odd number of pieces is more preferable and more eye pleasing.
5. Bedrooms should be serene. Create a relaxing setting with luxurious linens and soft colors. This will make the potential home buyer want to sit back and relax. Clutter in the bedroom will make buyers anxious.
6. Cleanliness is next to godliness. Buyers will be sure to want to leave if they enter a dirty or smelly home. Scrub every floor and counter until they gleam!
(225) 202-7935 Leslie@PatWattam.com